Wondering what everyone is up to? You’re not alone. Life of a Writer—our round-up of news from alumni, faculty, and students—is without fail the most-clicked link in each issue of News from Home.
When you share your news in Life of a Writer, you’re helping to keep the bonds strong among our alumni community. Your good news makes us proud, and we love to know what you’re doing! Not only that, you’re helping the School of Writing:
- Alums’ success helps the School recruit high-quality students, boosting the value of a Spalding degree.
- Your accomplishments bolster the School’s reputation with University administrators and board members whose decisions affect our School.
So please: Send us your news and we’ll include it in the next edition of Life of a Writer. Your news will appear in the next edition of News from Home as well as on the Good River Review blog.
- Write up your news in third person, 150 words or fewer.
- Mention your area of concentration and, if applicable, your graduation year.
- Include your Facebook page, Twitter handle, and website.
- Add a link, if applicable, to your publication, or to a relevant short video.
- Include a photo, if you like.
- Send entries to email@example.com.
- February 15
- April 15
- June 15
- August 15
- October 15
** Visit our Life of a Writer archive **